Frequently Asked Questions
- Cunei.com? Serious?
Sure. Domain registration and web hosting can be rather cheap nowadays, so why not? (see: vanity domain)
- Why is everything in English? Aren't you Italian?
True. But on the other hand everyone who may possibly want to visit this site speaks English, either as a first or as a second language, so it is the logical choice. Having a multiple language site would probably be pointless.
- Why do you spell your name "Toni" rather than "Tony"?
Isn't that the feminine spelling?
My first name is "Antonio", and in Italian that would be abbreviated to "Toni", a very common name for a man. You may find that other names are used in different languages for different genders. "Andrea" is another example (Andrea Bocelli, for instance, is obviously not a female tenor.)
- How is your surname (Cunei) pronounced?
- Look at there! A spelling/logic/grammar error!
What? Where? Let me know! I strive for perfection!
- Who is hosting your website?
It is hosted by namecheap.com.
- Nice design, where does it come from?
- What is your favourite motto?
"Never put the clouds of tomorrow over today's sun."